sábado, 4 de octubre de 2014

October is here! Memory Mix and Creative Box! plus a freebie!

Hi everyone! October is here and I have some new products for you!


Check all the post, see what I have this week, I hope you like it some stuffs, and grab your freebie :)


First I have is FALLEN LEAVES complete kit, is available at both of my stores Mscraps and DC, and this is some special because have an original fall fairy made by my very own daughter Ana Victoria (she is so talented), this beautiful autumn kit includes:
93 elements format png, 300 dpi, no shadow.
2 paper pack with 17 papers 3600x3600, jpg, 300 dpi.
1 alpha, each character in separated png files, 300 dpi, no drop shadows.
4 quick pages 12x12, 300 dpi, no shadows.
This products are for personal use.




Second I have is my Memory Mix October packs, this is named "PLAYING CARDS" and I love it because is a a little funny, with nice elements, I think is a very cute and versatyle pack you can use not only for play cards :) I


Element pack: 30 png files, 300 dpi, no drop shadows.


Paper Pack 1: 10 papers 12x12 (3600x300), 300 dpi, jpg.


Paper Pack 2: 10 papers 12x12 (3600x300), 300 dpi, jpg.


Quick Pages: 4 qp png, 30 dpi, 12x12.






Third I have my October Creative Box Collection at Digital Crea, named "GREEN IMPRESSIONS", I really love this palette, enjoy a lot using green in almost all elements and papers, and hope you like it too.


Elements Pack: 30 elements png, 300 dpi, no drop shadows.


Paper Pack 1 and 2: each pack inlcudes 9 papers 12x12, 300 dpi, jpg.



Last I have is a little freebie for you, made with Green Impressions Creative Box, includes 1 quick page, 1 cluster frame, 1 cluster border, and 1 word art.


[download id="1100"]


6 comentarios:

  1. […] October is here! Memory Mix and Creative Box! plus a freebie! – 1 freebie(s) […]

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you so much for your design and freebie !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you so much for the very pretty freebie. You create, gorgeous and elegant kits.
    Hugs.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. tysm very nice colors and elements

    ResponderEliminar