jueves, 12 de febrero de 2015

A special kind of love!!!! New kit plus freebie


Hi everyone! Is almost Valentines day! Take all your great memories and beautify with this cool valentines kit!
I always say my DH and I have a super special kind of love, so I decided to make a kit to show how much different is our relationship and how much I still love my DH :)




A special kind of love
INCLUDES:
84Elements
22papers
Alpha (80 characters)
6 Cluster elements

Papers are 12 x 12 inch, saved as .JPG files.

  Elements are saved as .PNG files.

All created at 300 dpi for optimum print quality.

I available at both of my stores, Mscraps and Digital Crea.

Just 4$ only, now 20% off 3.2$ at Mscrap






Also I relaunch the colection New Day, a former Creative Box with some new elements, all is available in one pack for a super price! Just 4$ only, now 20% off 3.2$ at Mscrap


Finally I have a little freebie for you, a clean and simple quick page, made with the kit a special kind of love, hope you like it.

Have a wonderful Valentines Day!

Lisete :)

[download id="1108"]



1 comentario: