jueves, 26 de marzo de 2015

Huge Collection Monster Girl!!! plus freebie!

Hello my dear friends, today I want to show you my latest collection named MONSTER GIRL. I decided work on this theme because my Verónica is a huge Monster High cartoon fan, and she will be 8 on friday 27, and her party is about this theme :) So I hope take a lot of pintures to scrap with this kit.

Monster Girl Bundle includes:
-80 Elements -2 packs of papers (total 40 papers) -2 alphas -4 cluster frames
-9 quick pages  -20 buttons -15 word art
Elements are saved as .PNG files. Papers saved as .JPG files (12x12). All created at 300 dpi for optimum print quality.
Or you can buy the just the kit or extras.
The collection is availale at my stores MSCRAPS and DIGITAL CREA









My pages with this kit:


This is my freebie for you, I hope you like it :)
Download available soon
lisete_monstergirl_freebiepw
Hugs, Lisete.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario