PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket

sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2015

Hello everyone, good morning and happy saturday!
First of all I want to say thank you for all the nice wishes I recived for my opening at Pickleberrypop, I am so happy, and hope you will like what I have prepared for you all next month ;)
For those interested, I am in search of some girls or guys to help me make some pages with my kits, if you are interested, you must read below :)
 
I particularly love christmas, I enjoy to the fullest with my daughters, I always want to do Christmas kits that are bright, cheerful, fun, as is the Christmas of my family; so I decided that my first Pickle Barrel is in this wave, and created Christmas Wishes, a very large Collection, full of bright, chrome elements, that will serve to beautify your Christmas memories.

You must hurry to take advantage of the offer of 1 $ each package, or buy them all and receive a package for free in the six pack, and if you buy 12$ or more you're going to take you completely free "Pickle Barrel Bonus Kit" a truly precious collaboration!
 
 
 
Have a great weekend, hugs
Lisete 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario