PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket

viernes, 19 de febrero de 2016

February Pickle Barrel! She is a doll! Facebook freebie!


Hello my friends! Is time to Pickle Barrel promo at Pickleberrypop, and this month I have a huge girly collection named "SHE IS A DOLL" inspired for my little Verónica, and doll draw by my sweet Ana :)
          Remember during Pickle Barrel promo, you can buy each pack of the collection just for 1$, buy the 6 pack and get a FWP pack of elements, just for 6$, and add on pack  are available 30% off, or the add on bundle 40% off during Pickle barrel promo.
             Check the new facebook free gift on my facebook fan page, and please like it.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Lisete

She is a Doll Collection




Facebook free gift, click preview to download!

Next week kit!

1 comentario: