PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket

lunes, 18 de diciembre de 2017

After a year withdrawn from the design for personal reasons, I returned with more enthusiasm and joy than ever. Digiscrapbooking.ch opens the doors (thank you Karine and Benthai) to be able to share my work with you. Thank you very much to all who have always been aware of my return to work, it is really nice to know that there are people who miss what we love so much. I have a new and very golden Christmas kit called "Golden Christmas" that I have made with a lot of love and I hope you like it. As a special gift, if you buy the kit, you will find included for free 4 quick pages, ready to use.
Also, and after long time, I make a CU pack named Hand writing overlays 1, available now 25% off.
I hope you will join me again in this adventure, Lisete.

http://www.digiscrapbooking.ch/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=182&zenid=d3cf0f2b7cdf20ab8afbaf6cd2976f4d


http://www.digiscrapbooking.ch/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=182&zenid=d3cf0f2b7cdf20ab8afbaf6cd2976f4d 







No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario